Hi. My name is Katie and this is a place to just randomly put what I may be thinking. This is good for two people. The first is you because you get to read what exciting things I may have opinions on or what is going on in my life! The second is myself because this will help me to get things out and hopefully not be as stressed!
A little about me. I am 20 years old and am in my 2nd year of college. I live near St. Louis, Missouri. I am studying nursing (I think!). I have 2 dogs, a girl named Marley and a boy named Bo! They are my life! I also have a fiance named Dalton. Dalton and I both have Cystic Fibrosis. In short, it causes severe lung damage and there is always thick mucus that we have to try to cough up. But, CF puts us both in the hospital quite frequently, so that is just something else to have to worry about! Dalton and I are getting married on July 16, 2011 in Kentucky (where I am from).
My first topic of the day is: school. I am having such a horrible time with school right now just because of the fact that I missed a month due to being sick. I am always one to stay on top of all of my work and since I am taking two online classes I have A's in both of them! My Anatomy class isn't so great. I missed two tests and my grade sucks right now. Fortunatley, I have been able to stay on top of my quizzes (they are online) and get A's on all of those to raise my grade up! I am also going to school right now to get my CNA license and I missed two weeks of that class. So, until I get all caught up, things aren't going my way in school!
No comments:
Post a Comment