Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can't Sleep!

Saturday was Daltons graduation Surprise party and he was very much surprised!! I was so happy when I saw his face light up when everyone stood from the garage and yelled surprise! We had a lot of food that Daltons Grandpa Maze generously cooked all day long! The basement was decorated and there were tons of people, drinks, a beautiful chef cake and pictures of Daltons life! It really was a great night! He was so happy all night long and you could really tell it!
Sunday, we didn't do too much. Dalton worked at the country club while I cleaned the apartment and kept up with the pups.
Monday, I had to make up a test for my anatomy class. I actually did better than expected! Tuesday, I had my CNA class all day. I practiced doing blood pressures for my state exam and we just had class all day long!
Today I have an appointment with the Disability Services at school so when I go back in the hospital it won't be so screwed up. This past time I went in I missed like 5 weeks of school and work and it just wasn't good at all. But, I am getting caught back up with my class.


St. Louis at night
This is just a rambling blog. It's 3:42 am and I just can't sleep at all! Partly due to coughing and just the fact that I sometimes wake up at random times!! So, I am watching DVR'd episodes of the King of Queens. Boring, I know! But Marley and Bo have energy early this morning. Lucky for them, they get to go back to sleep anytime during the day that they want! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment