Friday, March 25, 2011

Graduation Day!!!

I am overly excited for Dalton today! He is graduation culinary school, something we have been waiting for for a very long time! He is so nervous. Last night he asked me 'what if they quiz me on stage before giving me my diploma and I get it wrong?' I just simply go, 'you don't graduate!' Ha, maybe that was a little harsh, but he knew I was kidding! He tried on his new chef uniform for m last night. Instead of wearing a little beanie he now has a giant chefs hat. He also got a new chef coat and is required to wear black pants. He looked so good!!
Today is what, the third day of spring? This morning I woke up to my car covered in snow and it being about 30 degrees outside. On my way to work it was sleeting and now in just a matter of 15 minutes it is now snowing very large flakes. Just a few days ago I was wearing flip flops and short sleeves. I hate this weather change and I am soo ready for spring and summer!!
This work week is almost over!! Graduation is just 5 short hours! I am so proud!!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment