Dalton is in the hospital. The first admit he has had this year! So excited for that!! But, sad that he is even in there. I am just glad he goes in and gets it done when he needs to. I need to be more responsible when it comes to checking myself into the hospital! But anyways, he did PFTs today. They were slightly down than what they have been in the past but we were assuming they were going to be. So, that was okay.. Nothing new with him, just hoping he gets out on Monday!
I am stressed to the limit, LIKE ALWAYS! I have so many things to do. More with this blog later. I am going to go try to finish my Medical Terminology homework. Peace out!
OH ALSO.. If you are on facebook go to:http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1742026709298&set=o.153373397972&type=1&theaterClick LIKE on my picture!
It will help Dalton and I win a free DJ for our wedding!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment