Well, nothing has been going on today. I went to my anatomy lab and we started the muscular system. It is actually quite interesting how the human body works. How detailed and precise everything is. I am now at work and have been since 10:30. I am tired and just feeling blah. Us CF'ers get like that once in a while! I really haven't had much to blog about but I have also been super stressed out lately. I have SO many things to do between now and the end of the semester..
Things To Do:
Stress Management: 2 assignments, 1 test, 5+ discussion board postings
Medical Terminology: 4 more chapters of work, 1 test, 1 final exam
Anatomy and Physiology: 2 tests, 1 quiz
Anatomy and Physiology Lab: 1 test, 1 quiz, 1 homework assignment, 1 extra credit assignment
CNA: 6 weeks of clinicals, 5 weeks of class, 5 tests
-Laundry
-Plan Wedding
-Pick a final bridesmaid
-Work on my relationships with friends/family
I don't know, I just have so much to do and am stressed to the max. Someone please give me some reassurance... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment